[CentOS] Security Updates not properly flagged

Mon Jun 21 12:01:18 UTC 2021
Lange, Markus <M.Lange at dnb.de>

Hi,

freely does not imply free to redistribute. Of course these
informations are available from various sources which allow
redistribution, but it takes time to aggregate them - time that someone
need to spend doing the necessary research.

best regards,
Markus