[CentOS] Mirrors Sync

Tue Jun 1 07:04:50 UTC 2021
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 28/05/2021 12:26, Tristan Santore wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Is there an issue with some mirrors not syncing properly ? My colleague
> is reporting , that some mirrors are receiving updates and others are
> not receiving packages. Some are, according to him, are not receiving
> updates since March.
>
> Is there an issue at the moment ?
>
> Any information is very welcome. If you need further information, please
> ask and I will assists as much as I can.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Tristan

If you use mirrors returned by mirrorlist servers, you'll get up2date
and validated content.
mirrors come and go and so are dynamically added/removed for mirrorlist
(and also from https://www.centos.org/download/mirrors/

For registered mirrors, status is always available on
http://mirror-status.centos.org/ but that's just the overview, as our
mirror crawler process validates then each repo for each arch .

So curious about what you mean by "some mirrors are receiving updates
and others are not" ... without giving details :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab