[CentOS] CentOS Community Code of Conduct

Tue Jun 8 14:59:32 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

As per my email in April -
https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2021-April/076769.html -
and per the approval of the Board of Directors, we have published the
new CentOS Community Code of Conduct:

https://www.centos.org/code-of-conduct/

This Code of Conduct is in effect immediately, and the reporting process
described in there is in effect immediately.

One note: The doc says that it is "a living document and will be updated
when and if it is deemed necessary." One change that we forsee very soon
is that, rather than me, as Community Architect, being the sole
responsible party for reporting CoC incidents, I will be assembling a
small CoC committee. While I have identified some of the people who will
be part of that committee, I thought it was good to go ahead and publish
the CoC as is, and modify it once that committee is all in place.

Thanks to everyone that participated in the review process for this policy.

--Rich, on behalf of the Board of Directors.