[CentOS] RH portal shows more when logged out

Sat Jun 12 08:39:58 UTC 2021
Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com>

I was looking into the system's sync/shutdown/halt user accounts and found
this page:

<https://access.redhat.com/solutions/44682#comments>

I wanted to reply to the comments I found there so I logged in. Now I can't
see the comments or otherwise interact with the page. I'm using Chrome on
Win10-x64 and disabled my ad blocker (uBlock Origin). I tried opening the
page in an incognito window, and again I can see the comments while logged
out. The same thing happens with Firefox.

(This looks like a handy way to allow those with physical access to
shutdown my system in an emergency. The next problem is how to restrict
such logins to the console, and not allow them via ssh.)