[CentOS] Security Updates not properly flagged

Mon Jun 21 11:56:33 UTC 2021
Doczkal, Thomas <Thomas.Doczkal at eu.socionext.com>

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I am using CENTOS 7.
This should receive the Red Hat Update cycle releases until 2024, right?

Regards,
Thomas

--

Thomas Doczkal
Snr System Engineer

Socionext Europe GmbH
pittlerstrasse 47
63225 langen, germany
tel +49-6103-3745-386
mobile +49-174-9226082
fax +49-6103-3745-122
thomas.doczkal at socionext.com
www.eu.socionext.com
www.socionext.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer/Managing Director: Toshihiko Tanaka, Dirk Weinsziehr,
Koichi Otsuki, Yutaka Yoneyama

Sitz/Seat: Langen, Hessen; Registergericht/Commercial Register:
Offenbach/Main HRB 48005

This e-mail and any attachment contains information
which is private and confidential and is intended for
the addressee only. If you are not an addressee, you
are not authorized to read, copy or use the e-mail or
any attachment. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and
then delete it.