[CentOS] Help with default shell

Thu Jun 24 10:29:42 UTC 2021
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 at 06:22, Hooton, Gerard <g.hooton at ucc.ie> wrote:

> Thanks Stephen,
> Where will I find the attribute mapping?
> Today I only have remote access via ssh and RDP.

The various pages on this were rather 'vague' on where it might be. I
would try with

find /etc -type f -print0 | xargs grep -il 'map.*passwd.*shell'

and see if it comes up with anything. After that I really don't know.
I haven't used openldap in 15 years and I have not used csh in 20.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Flame wars in