[CentOS] Recommendations for webmail client on EL8

Mon Mar 1 14:35:45 UTC 2021
Blake Hudson <blake at ispn.net>

Hi Simon, we used to use Squirrelmail also, but have since migrated to
RoundCube. It's easy enough to install on a CentOS 7 server (we don't
use EL8) by downloading directly from the Roundcube website and
following the installation instructions. The interface is clean, modern,
and the project gets frequent updates. Updates have been mostly
painless, but they can overwrite some of the customizations one might
have made so that is a pain (mostly any CSS customizations or changes to
the default .htaccess file which relates to PHP upload size).

I don't recall needing any hard to find RPMs - we generally don't stray
further than what is available via the CentOS repositories or EPEL.

--Blake