[CentOS] Koji packages

Wed Mar 3 17:39:38 UTC 2021
Frederick <nagemnna at gmail.com>

Thank you!

I am specifically looking for the dlm package that seems to be missing
from the repos in 8.  I went to https://git.centos.org/rpms/dlm but I
cannot find the source.  Is there anywhere I can get the source to
build this package?  Without it I cannot set up a gfs2 cluster on
centos8.  I've seen many discussions about RedHat having it but its
not available for centos, so I just need the source so I can move
forward.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!