[CentOS] R730xd & SD card identfication

Sun Mar 7 22:26:57 UTC 2021
Gregory P. Ennis <PoMec at PoMec.Net>

On Sun, 07 Mar 2021 13:58:16 -0600
Gregory P. Ennis wrote:

> I wondered the same thing?  I used a usb sd card reader adapter and
> put
> attached it to a usb port on the same machine and used gparted to
> format an xfs partition on it.

Is xfs a valid format for a sdcard?  (I really don't know.)

I would reformat it as fat32 and see what happens.

I have tested most all of the formats on SD cards to see if they work,
and have not had difficulty with any format that I have used in the
past.

For what I am doing now, the original format of the SD car was fat32
which was recognized when I used the usb card reader, but was not
recognized in the SD card slot in the back of the machine.  This was
the same for xfs.

Greg