[CentOS] Recommendations for webmail client on EL8

Mon Mar 1 14:10:23 UTC 2021
J Martin Rushton <martinrushton56 at btinternet.com>

Hi Simon,

I'm sure you must have noticed, but just to be clear: your aging C7
system has more life in it than a C8 system.  C8 dies this December, C7
is projected to 30/6/24.
Martin