[CentOS] Recommendations for webmail client on EL8

Mon Mar 1 15:19:23 UTC 2021
Simon Matter <simon.matter at invoca.ch>

> Has anyone tried the NextCloud Mail client?  The UI looks pretty nice,
> but I have not played with it: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/mail
>
> Chris

Hi Chris, I have bit tried it but I'm wondering if the mail app can we
used standalone without the nextcloud backend? And since it's based on
Horde, I'm wondering if it's so easy to run on EL8.

What IS interesting is that nextcloud itself is in EPEL8!

Simon