[CentOS] Tex-Package missing - Best option to proceed.

Mon Mar 1 19:15:08 UTC 2021
Leon Fauster <leonfauster at googlemail.com>

Am 01.03.21 um 19:58 schrieb Felix Kölzow:
> Dear Experts,
>
> We are using RHEL8-based distros and CentOS 8 Stream. For specific
> applications, some Tex-package are absolutely required.
> It turned out that these packages are not shipped with the available
> tex-packages in RHEL8 and CentOS8 Stream, e.g. texlive-pgfplots
>
> We know that there are some workarounds at this point.
> Concerning all these options, is there an option that should be
> considered to be more or less reliable compared to the others?
> Which procedure would you prefer?

Hi Felix,

I suggest to open a ticket here (create an account):

https://bugzilla.redhat.com

against EPEL8 and package texlive-extension

I did also miss some packages and the maintainer was very responsive and
helpful.

--
Leon