[CentOS] Recommendations for webmail client on EL8

Tue Mar 2 00:31:14 UTC 2021
Joshua Kramer <joskra42.list at gmail.com>

> I've had good success with SOGo, and I publish scripts for building the
free release as rpm packages:

Do those scripts also handle the building of Objective-C, which is
needed to build SOGo?  I have been toying with this off and on,
there's an independent repo somewhere that has the EL8 builds of Obj-C
and SOGo, but I haven't had time to get everything set up.