[CentOS] Koji packages

Wed Mar 3 17:48:46 UTC 2021
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 at 12:40, Frederick <nagemnna at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you!
>
> I am specifically looking for the dlm package that seems to be missing
> from the repos in 8.  I went to https://git.centos.org/rpms/dlm but I
> cannot find the source.  Is there anywhere I can get the source to
> build this package?  Without it I cannot set up a gfs2 cluster on
> centos8.  I've seen many discussions about RedHat having it but its
> not available for centos, so I just need the source so I can move
> forward.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I followed the directions in https://wiki.centos.org/Sources
```
$ mkdir centos-sources; cd centos-sources
$ git clone https://git.centos.org/centos-git-common.git
$ git clone https://git.centos.org/rpms/dlm.git -b c8
$ cd dlm
$ ../centos-git-common/get_sources.sh
Retrieving
https://git.centos.org/sources/dlm/c8/3655865fa215e6b50e6b82ba66cb13f2d8005f67
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
100  124k  100  124k    0     0   443k      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--
 443k
$ ls
SOURCES/  SPECS/
$ ls SOURCES/