[CentOS] Disk read io very high, but no process perform io read

Fri Mar 12 01:29:06 UTC 2021
yf chu <cyflhn at 163.com>

yes. I suspect it has something to do with swapping. but swap is turned off on this server.
here is the result of free -m.
 total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:         128174       97449       24400        4158        6325       25232
Swap:             0           0           0

We have other servers. The processes running on these servers are same. but on other servers, the size of buff/cache is larger than the size on the server which experienced the problem and the size of "free" is smaller than the size on the server which experienced the problem.

在 2021-03-10 14:30:00,"Thomas Stephen Lee" <lee.iitb at gmail.com> 写道: