[CentOS] new observations: Re: Centos 7 installer alert! message

Wed Mar 17 18:14:40 UTC 2021
R C <cjvijf at gmail.com>

Hello,

I installed 72G ram in a Dell (it canhandle 72G according to Dell).  The
BIOS says there are 9 8G DIMMs install (BIOS test shows no errors).
dmidecode says there are indeed 9 DIMMs, and they show all fine, no
errors etc. However, free reports tehre's only 54G  available.

So I (I am guessing) that alert message has something to do with
ram/memory, but still wasn't able to actually read it since it
disappears really quick.

Any ideas what the culprit here could be?

thanks,

Ron