[CentOS] CentOS 7.3

Thu Mar 18 18:47:37 UTC 2021

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 04:44:18PM -0000, Mark Woolfson wrote:
> I have a requirement to load CentOS 7.3 on to a server. I have the
> distribution on a bootable USB key.

I know this comes up on the list quite often, but if you want security
updates for 7.3, you're going to end up with 7.9 + patches, so why are
you making your life difficult and installing such an old release?

If a vendor is telling you that you have to run a particular version,
perhaps you should consider finding another vendor, the baseline 7.3
has a lot of glaring vulnerabilities in it that are readily
exploitable.