[CentOS] XML parsing in shell script

Thu Mar 18 21:53:02 UTC 2021
Paul Heinlein <heinlein at madboa.com>

On Thu, 18 Mar 2021, H wrote:

> I just checked and I cannot see that the organization publishing
> these data files offer any XSLT stylesheet. IOW, I am, perhaps
> incorrectly, assuming that the publisher of the data would be one
> with said stylesheet. (Although perhaps that is something an
> end-user could put together as well??)

Some high-profile XML schemata (e.g., DocBook) have published
stylesheets, but mostly I've written my own. I have a very trivial
example in a blog post from several years ago:

   https://www.madboa.com/blog/2014/09/10/strip-rss/

(My site is completely non-commercial. I gain nothing by you visiting
it -- or ignoring it.)

--
Paul Heinlein
heinlein at madboa.com