[CentOS] Fwd: Pre-announcement of an ISC DHCP security issue scheduled for disclosure 26 May 2021

centos at niob.at

Mon May 31 10:57:20 UTC 2021

Am 22/05/2021 um 06:15 schrieb Kenneth Porter:

> [...]
The released announcement: https://kb.isc.org/docs/cve-2021-25217

Any updates on this? From the announcement I take it that the version
used in C7 (4.2.5) is likely affected - yet there was no update.

Disclaimer: I did not check if upstream has released anything and I did
not check if the preconditions for the crash case are met by the current
package. Nevertheless, the "loosing a lease" case is bad enough...

peter