[CentOS] What is the best (and free) Linux softphone?

Wed May 5 14:51:31 UTC 2021
Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming <ceo.teo.en.ming at gmail.com>

Subject: What is the best (and free) Linux softphone?

Good day from Singapore,

I already have an Asterisk-based FreePBX VoIP IP PBX SIP server
virtual appliance (VirtualBox).

I do not want to spend so much money on buying physical IP phones.

Recently, I migrated my Fortigate 60D firewall, Huawei E3276s-920 4G
LTE USB modem, FreePBX virtual appliance (on laptop) and 1 unit of
Cisco 7960 IP phone from my home to the community hostel. I cannot
migrate too many hardware to the community hostel even though I have 4
Cisco 7960 IP phones.

As stated earlier, I do not want to spend so much money on buying
physical IP phones.

I am trying to save as much money as possible as I live in extreme
poverty in Singapore. My proposed solution is to install many Linux
virtual machines on my laptop. Each Linux virtual machine will have a
softphone.

So my ultimate question is: What is the best (and free) Linux
softphone available? Do I have many choices?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you very much.

Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming, 43 years as of 5th May 2021, is a
TARGETED INDIVIDUAL living in Singapore. He is an IT Consultant with a
System Integrator (SI)/computer firm in Singapore. He is an IT
enthusiast.

-----BEGIN EMAIL SIGNATURE-----

The Gospel for all Targeted Individuals (TIs):

[The New York Times] Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of
U.S. Embassy Workers

Link:
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/01/science/sonic-attack-cuba-microwave.html

Singaporean Targeted Individual Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming's
Academic Qualifications as at 14 Feb 2019 and refugee seeking attempts
at the United Nations Refugee Agency Bangkok (21 Mar 2017), in Taiwan
(5 Aug 2019) and Australia (25 Dec 2019 to 9 Jan 2020):

[1] https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com/

[2] https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.sg/

[3] https://www.scribd.com/user/270125049/Teo-En-Ming

-----END EMAIL SIGNATURE-----