[CentOS] getssl was working stopped

Fri May 14 16:40:38 UTC 2021
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Fri, 14 May 2021 at 11:52, Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All  - I am using getssl on CentOS 7.

which getssl are you using? I could assume https://github.com/srvrco/getssl
but it could be all numbers of things.

If it is that one, then it is written in bash so it should work via bash -x
and removing the -q to get more data on what might be broken.

It have been working fine since  Feb 17th and just stopped.