[CentOS] centos 7 mbr to gpt without loosing data

Thu Nov 4 19:10:20 UTC 2021
Ralf Prengel <ralf.prengel at rprengel.de>

Hallo,
my testsystem for training this case is a default centos7 minimal installation.
Later I ve to fix a server with 10 disks and disk number 3 must be resized from 1,8 TB to 2,3 TB.
If it is possible it would be ok to configure a mixed setting.

Von meinem iPad gesendet