[CentOS] cluster ssh edit file with vi slow

Wed Nov 24 10:16:32 UTC 2021
J Martin Rushton <martinrushton56 at btinternet.com>

Hi Ralf,

That's not something I'd normally consider doing.  Is it possible for
you to edit just the local file and then use scp to distribute it?  OK,
you lose the cluster-wide mechanism but it woul be possible to set up a
small script to bang off the copies in the background.

Martin