[CentOS] Where can I find more information on the recent update to the 4.18.0-373 kernel

Tue Apr 19 21:54:44 UTC 2022
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

Hello folks --

Is there any write up for the most recent update to kernel 4.18.0-373
specifically with respect to sound setup or anything really? I had been
using an "alpha" driver for my Intel sound that was appended to my boot
line up until this latest. This not only did not work but caused
continual hangs. Edited the 4.18.0-373 kernel line and things got
somewhat better...but....this version is loading A LOT of modules and do
I really need them, etc.

I am going through a lot of grief with this recent upgrade.

Thanks for any help...

-- Kay