[CentOS] Where can I find more information on the recent update to the 4.18.0-373 kernel

Tue Apr 19 22:32:50 UTC 2022
Joshua Kramer <joskra42.list at gmail.com>

I'm not sure how much freedom you have with your setup, but you could
always try to use the elrepo-ml or elrepo-lt kernels.  The elrepo-ml kernel
follows the published version pretty closely, so for example right now I'm
running 5.17.3 on my el8 boxes.  The newer kernels solve a lot of hardware
issues.