[CentOS] Where can I find more information on the recent update to the 4.18.0-373 kernel

Wed Apr 20 21:16:35 UTC 2022
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

Hi Joshua, and list...

I got the non-workng sound driver for Intel HDA fixed with my kernel
4.18.0-373.

After removing the extra kernel flag i915_alpha from my command line

(see instructions when this module really was alpha --

https://access.redhat.com/discussions/3410491#understanding-kernel-command-line-parameters_configuring-kernel-command-line-parameters),

I used the instructions given by

Syaifur Rizal <https://ask.fedoraproject.org/u/oprizal>

in this post...

https://ask.fedoraproject.org/t/audio-devices-not-listed/19344

I had a feeling I needed a modprobe.d entry but I didn't know what the
syntax would be.

In any case, posting more info in case anyone needs it.