[CentOS] Where can I find more information on the recent update to the 4.18.0-373 kernel

Thu Apr 21 18:03:41 UTC 2022
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

Thanks Johnny.

And to Joshua -- my hardware is NOT REAL recent. This said, I WAS HAVING
a lot of thermal issues in the past few months. After tweaking  things
in my BIOS, updating my BIOS and uninstalling a fair amount of services
I wasn't using that were doing nothing but using up cycles, etc., I
think I'm good now.