[CentOS] Where can I find more information on the recent update to the 4.18.0-373 kernel

Sat Apr 23 16:29:42 UTC 2022
Kay Schenk <kay.schenk at gmail.com>

Thanks Johnny...

I did in fact use grub2-editenv 2 days ago thinking my elimination of
the i915_alpha module on the 4.18.0-373 command line would permanently
get rid of it. I was shocked when it seemed to come back.

and I note on --

https://www.golinuxcloud.com/update-grub2-grubby-grub2-editenv-rhel-8/

that grub2-mkconfig which I find easier has some issues ... 🙁

I'll try again.

Thanks.