[CentOS] Time-tracking software

Wed Aug 10 19:33:01 UTC 2022
Christopher Wensink <cwensink at five-star-plastics.com>

You need an effective ticketing system to track billable hours.

Some examples include osticket and hesk.

Jason does a good job explaining in detail with videos step by step on
how to run osticket in the Linux in the Real World v7 version of the
course, and the v8 of the coruse covers hesk.  You can learn more at
https://courses.linuxtrainingacademy.com/?ref=7 (aff link)

Chris

On 8/10/2022 2:28 PM, H wrote:
> I am in search of open-source software to track billable time for myself. A quick Google search did not find anything that is open-source but I am hoping that this group might know of such software? The platform is C7.

Christopher Wensink
IS Administrator
Five Star Plastics, Inc
1339 Continental Drive