[CentOS] Email Notification of updates which are available to be? applied on CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009 (Core)

Wed Feb 9 18:01:18 UTC 2022
Robert Heller <heller at deepsoft.com>

I just run this command line as a cronjob (weekly):

 /usr/bin/yum check-update | /bin/mail -s 'check-update' heller at deepsoft.com

I have *newer* versions of the mysql server and php from the IUS repo, so yum
check-update picks up new versions from the IUS repo, along with the core (and
epel) repo.