[CentOS] [CentOS Stream 8] Update of IPA server broken - bind-dyndb-ldap needs to be rebuilt?

Wed Feb 9 20:01:50 UTC 2022
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 2/9/22 11:24, Paul Heinlein wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Feb 2022, Johnny Hughes wrote:
>
>> Caused by a rebase of bind, but the new idm:DL1 module lagged behind a
>> little bit.  Was fixed with the push about 9 hours ago.
>
> Johnny,
>
> I see idm:DL1 (and idm:client) in Stream 9, but not Stream 8. I just
> refreshed the dnf cache in the latter, so I think I'm fully up to date.
>
> Am I missing something?

Yes .. it should be available.  Make sure the mirror is updated.

https://koji.mbox.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=21079

^^ it is tagged to |  "dist-c8-stream-module-compose"

And was released more than 14 hours ago now