[CentOS] printing on C8S

Fri Jan 7 15:21:01 UTC 2022
Fred <fred.fredex at gmail.com>

John, it is a Brother DCP7065DN, on the hardwired network and visible to
all the computers here.

Actually, I just installed Mate (can't stand that Gnome-thing) but neither
it nor Gnome shows any printer config utilities.

Barry, I'll check into lpadmin. Still, I'd think there would be something
actually visible in one of the menus, and as far as I can see there isn't.

Fred