[CentOS] Is my ssh private key already unlocked?

Mon Jan 10 00:49:48 UTC 2022
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

Alas, "ssh-add -T" does not help. Regardless of whether the private key is already unlocked, it prompts for the password (apparently with unlimited retrys) and returns 0 once the correct password is entered. The private key is then left unlocked.

                 Do NOT delete it.