[CentOS] install php version 8.0 on CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009

Thu Jun 30 17:06:14 UTC 2022
Steve Meier <email at steve-meier.de>

Hello Kaushal,

a lot of people use remi's repo for this.
It has a configurator which allows you to select your OS, the PHP
version
you want and whether or not you need one or multiple versions at the
same time:

https://rpms.remirepo.net/wizard/

I have been using this for a few years with no issues so far.

Kind regards,
   Steve