[CentOS] Compatible SATA controller needed

Sun Mar 27 20:33:57 UTC 2022
Pete Geenhuizen <pgeenhuizen at gmail.com>

I've gone through the BIOS and tried all the combinations that were
available but still no joy.  I used ELRepo's method of determining the
card type, and the result was none yielded a positive result.

After trying all combinations  my only course of action is to fins a
card that is compatible and ignore the controllers that I currently have.

Thanks