[CentOS] Microsoft deprecation of basic authentication centos 7

Fri Oct 14 16:33:36 UTC 2022
mario juliano grande-balletta <mario.balletta at gmail.com>

Try the open source CalDav/WebDav.......it will run as a local gateway
software that will do the dirty work of connecting to exchange/outlook
servers.

Trust me, I loathe anything microsoft, ugh.

But, it works.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerry Geis <jerry.geis at gmail.com>
Subject: [CentOS] Microsoft deprecation of basic authentication centos
7
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2022 12:31:23 -0400

Hi All
I have a server out there running centos 7.I installed fetchmail to
monitor an email inbox - has worked for years.Microsoft deprecated
basic authentication so fetchmail is not working anymore.
Anyone else run into this ?fetchmail 6 does not support oauth.
Any thoughts on how to update - get this working again ?its nearly
impossible  to change the OS - as the box is not local to me.
Thanks!
listCentOS at centos.org