[CentOS] Kmods SIG in RHEL

Wed Sep 21 10:02:02 UTC 2022
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 21/09/2022 11:51, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> On 21/09/2022 08:32, Thomas Stephen Lee wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is
>> https://sigs.centos.org/kmods/
>> a part of RHEL 9?
>> If yes, what is the repository name?
>> If not, when can we expect it to be included?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> ---
>> Lee
>
> No, it's not part of RHEL9 , and it's built and maintained by the Kmods
> SIG (see https://sigs.centos.org/kmods/) as a community project.
>
> They were building it first for Stream 9 and later asked to also build
> for/against RHEL9 kernel when it was available (see
> https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/786)
>
> Kind Regards,

Oups, realizing that I replied with same URL you gave and (I'll blame
lack of coffee effect :-) ) my brain translated initially to
artifacts/rpms that can be found on
http://mirror.stream.centos.org/SIGs/9/kmods/ ...
But answer is still correct but now more complete as you see where
built/signed pkgs are landing too (even if that was in the infra tracker
ticket)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab