[CentOS] Looking for a RAID1 box

Tue Jan 3 22:17:38 UTC 2023

It will go into my rack cabinet so I COULD do a 1U format.

I would prefer something sitting on a shelf in the rack (next to my QNAP
NAS) about the size to handle 2 HD and system board.

Enough memory for Centos and the mail server software.  Perhaps 2Gb is
enough?  4Gb nice to have (anti-virus could eat up memory at times?)

Oh, has to be Intel not ARM (iRedMail req)

I don't need hot swap.  I just did a drive replace on my QNAP and it
took ~10min to power down and swap drives.  Took 10hr to mirror to the
new drive.

I DO want it all in the box.  No external drives.

And I don't want to build my own hardware.  I want to buy it, install
drives, attach boot ISO, and install away.

Low power like 40W or less good.

This help?