[CentOS] Looking for a RAID1 box

Wed Jan 4 04:38:13 UTC 2023

I have reached the age where I don't want to put together my own hardware.

Plus iRedMail says no support for ARM.

I have LOTs of ARM boards here and have been working with them for over
10 years

http://medon.htt-consult.com/images/cubietower-3.JPG

But I need stuff that someone else can come along and run if needed.

thanks