[CentOS] Looking for a RAID1 box

Fri Jan 6 16:02:44 UTC 2023

Well I just ordered a Proliant gen10+ microserver, as the gen10 of for
1/2 the price was the $0.59 hamburger (we ad it, but you can't order it).

I also ordered 4 Seagate 4T terascale drives (seems nothing smaller around).

So in some 2 weeks I will have it all together and will see what happens
when I do the install.

:)

Supposedly there is an internal boot usb port in the gen10+