[Arm-dev] enough packages for a @core install ?

Mandar Joshi emailmandar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 16:44:24 UTC 2015

> Do you mind sharing how you created the disk image and kernel .. did you
 > write it to nand or sd card.

I generated it using the RootFS Build Factory I am developing along with
Ian for GSoC.
The repositories used are the ones created by Fabian
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c7-buildroot/
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/c7-pass-1/
http://armv7.dev.centos.org/repodir/comps/

The development code is on Github. You can try if it works for you. I have
generated the images on Fedora 21 ARM running on the Cubietruck.
I've tested generating images for Raspberry Pi 2 and Cubietruck. There is a
provision in the RootFS Build Factory to extend support for boards using
simple Bash scripts. But I'll not get into the details of that right now.

The generated image has to be written to a microSD card using dd/dcfldd
The README.md on github has everything to get you started.

https://github.com/mndar/rbf