[CentOS-devel] CentOS-5 i586 status?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Apr 21 18:42:26 UTC 2008

Adam Foran wrote:
> I saw there was a recent thread on this list about i586 support for
> CentOS-5 and I was wondering if there is anyone currently working
> on that. If there is I'd be interested in helping out.

I believe the result of that conversation was that if a few people want
to get together and work on a i586 build for CentOS-5, we would be quite
happy to help and host the effort.

Would you like to bring some people together to work on this ? I dont
even mind sitting through and being a part of the effort, however,
someone else is going to need to do the heavy lifting.

If you do decide you would like to help with this, let me know whats
required and we can setup a project at http://projects.centos.org/ so we
get some dedicated shared space.