[CentOS-devel] glibc x86_64 vs. i686 file conflict when building from sources

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Fri Nov 26 07:38:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, 25 Nov 2010, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> On 25/11/2010 22:37, Dag Wieers wrote:
>
>>> I'm guessing you missed the bit where I had previously confirmed that we
>>> didn't have any such problem.
>>
>> Which basicly means the thread was fine, until you got fed up with where
>> it was going. Not sure why me mentioning the mock builds triggered you.
>
> I am guessing you are just blowing hot air here, and haven't even looked
> at this the rest of this thread have you ?

I actually did, in fact I have read all the emails and usually refrain
from replying when I have an opinion (given my past).

>> Maybe we ought to make the mailinglists moderated so you can select what
>> doesn't trigger you ?
>
> Or you should stop feeling so insecure and thinking everyone is out to
> get you. I've almost always made requests to maintain sanity, not only
> on this list but plenty of other places as well.

I guess that's matter of opinion. The availability of recent mock packages
for CentOS fits the centos-devel bill, just as the availability of
kmod-packages for CentOS belongs on the general centos mailinglist.

Why you feel the urge to abort threads when they become interesting is
food for speculation, though. (Without having to bring up anyone's mental
state)