[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS: Main discussion

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 16:38:45 UTC 2011

As mentioned I'm happy to help out on a SysAdmin perspective.

As we discussed I'll be able to help - but quite busy - up till about
May but can then devote more time to assisting with whatever solution
is chosen.

Given the recent chat that Drupal appears to run fine under what will
be CentOS 5.6 with the php53 package I'd give +1 to this so that we
can keep as much as possible required for this within the CentOS
repositories rather than relying on third party ones.

James