[CentOS-devel] A new look for CentOS: Main discussion

Marcus Moeller marcus.moeller at gmx.ch
Fri Jan 28 16:54:32 UTC 2011

Hi again,

> after a talk on #centos-devel with Ralph and Karanbir, we've decided
> to send out a mail with all the details we might want to discuss on the list.
>
> Here are a few points:
>
> 1. Who will take the responsibility to coordinate the work and the ipothetic
> team we could set up to make this possible. I offered to cover that role and I
> will do my best to have everything working.
>
> 2. Karanbir suggested that around 3-4 people should be involved in the project,
> mostly:
> 2a. developer / coder on the platform
> 2b. a sysadmin type person ( James Hogarth (james.hogarth at gmail.com) offered
> to help out with this role)
> 3c. atleast 1 UI person
> 4d atleast one design person in the website SIG

As mentioned there has already been a lot of work done (with quite a few
results, obviously), but I would have been glad if one had asked me
about, before kicking off another round.

Besides that, I am happy to help with UI and Artwork and will of course
provide help in migrating existing forums.

Kind Regards
Marcus