[CentOS-docs] Contribution to wiki: nagios incompatibility with centos 5.2

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Wed Sep 16 17:50:41 UTC 2009

Am Mittwoch, den 16.09.2009, 15:19 +0200 schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 9:13 AM, Martin Boel, Silverbullet
> <boel at silverbullet.dk> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > username: MartinBoel
> >
> > Please grant me access.
>
> Done. I hope you incorporate The things Christoph Maser has mentioned
> and don't just add the one line from your first mail (which will
> break, when the box is relabeled).
>
> Ralph

Btw. i really consider the current nagios article on the wiki bad. Its
totally outdated and covers way to much info how to configure nagios
itself. In my opinion this should be simply replaced by links to the
official documentation since it is out of place and incomplete.

Chris

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach