[CentOS-docs] Proposed edit to VNC server Wiki entry

pjwelsh pjwelsh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 18:04:01 UTC 2010

On 02/23/2010 11:53 AM, Byron Veale wrote:
> --> Yes, they may be simpler, but those instructions don't allow for
> remote log-in -- they are only for controlling the screen of an already
> logged-in user.  At least, that is how they worked for me.  FWIW I
> followed the instructions completely....

With the vnc-ltsp instructions only, one will be presented with a
non-persistent (gkx)dm login of your system choosing and size you desire
without editing with " *any* user with the ability to login will likely
have the ability to log into the system via a vnc-client with full gui
unless steps are taken to limit that type of access."

PJ