[CentOS-gsocadmin] I'm here

Fri Feb 27 23:35:16 UTC 2009
Bill Scheel <linuxrockz at gmail.com>

I'm here.
Unfortunately, at work we are not allowed access to the outside world
other than port 80.
oh and all webmail and IM client addresses are blocked.
:(

As far as admin the list, range can do it unless he doesn't have the
bandwidth. Either way we need to have backups for all positions.

Yes this list should be for all CentOS team members. Everyone in
different time zones and all this ill be a good way to exchange
idea/communicate.
I think as many of the core ppl as possible should be at the first few
meetings also as we are laying the foundation to this new effort.