[CentOS-mirror] DVD Images, again, please?

Daniele Carbonetti sun75 at danielec.it
Thu Feb 15 10:34:20 UTC 2007

Hi,
I just got a new 1Tb shelf...and I want too, if possible, mirror DVD trees.

The ip is the same of the other CentOS mirror I have now on www.dcl-arch.it

Can you provide me the exact rsync "package" to mirror?

Once setup, I'll communicate you web/ftp/rsync paths.

Thank you!
Regards.

----
Daniele Carbonetti