[CentOS-mirror] 5.2 Release going to mirrors

Support || Liteserver support at liteserver.nl
Sun Jun 22 14:50:14 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I'm syncing my centos mirror with "centos.bio.lmu.de/CentOS".
My mirror (mirror.liteserver.nl/pub/centos) isn't yet updated, because the
permissions on the 5.2 directory. (rsync: opendir "/5.2" (in CentOS) failed:
Permission denied (13))
My mirror will be updated after the changed directory permissions (775).
Is this big a problem for the release?

I'm going to seed the torrents files as well (2Gbps bandwidth), but first I
need the torrent files ;)

Regards